1. Create and lead the project delivery effort to agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints. Using proper planning and reporting tools (including Microsoft Project)
2. Identify and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
3. Support effective governance and decision making.
4. Mentor programme team workers in the art of programme management and the core tools of project management.
5. Liaising with business users, consultants, vendors and IT teams (involving local, regional and third parties) for test delivery
6. Leading the business users to complete end-to-end system integration testing - including both functional and end-to-end operational processing test scope
1. Outcome focused
2. Microsoft project capability
3. Good written English
4. Good critical thinking capability
5. Experience of testing implementation of finance systems
6. Good at planning and organizing whilst reducing bureaucracy