- Negotiable, other benefits include double pay, discretionary bonus, medical & life insurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Linedata Services (H.K.) Ltd
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
About Linedata - 20 years experience, 20 offices, covering 50 countries, more than 700 clients, we are close to 1300 employees providing global humanized technology solutions aimed at the investment management and credit community. Linedata supports companies to grow and strengthens the development of its clients. Headquartered in France, Linedata achieved revenues of EUR 166.8 million in 2016. We are listed on Euronext Paris compartment B FR0004156297-LIN – Reuters LDSV.PA – Bloomberg LIN:FP.
We are looking for Implementation Consultants who are responsible for implementing Linedata’s Front-To-Back office solutions for new clients. The role will provide consultancy and technical services such as requirements gathering, system installations, training and applications upgrades. This role is based in Hong Kong.
- Research and analyze business requirements
- Manage implementation projects and ensure they are well delivered to clients
- Install and configure Linedata products for Hedge Fund / Wealth Management / Institutional clients
- Assist client with system testing
- Create internal and external facing documentation
- Plan and deliver client training
- Book and track time for projects appropriately
Required Skills / Experience:-
- Degree holder of Computing or related discipline, or with great aptitude for computing if holding other science / business degree
- 2 - 5 years of related working experience
- Demonstrable track record in client services or implementing a wide range of projects such as new implementations and upgrades within the Hedge Fund space
- Good technical skills including SQLs, relational database (Oracle, QL Server) and scripting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills are essential
- Advanced analysis and problem solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight project deadlines
- Ability to multitask effectively at work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience of programming in C#, VB.Net or PLSQL
- Strong Financial Industry knowledge – from either Hedge Fund or Asset Management perspective
- Fluent Mandarin
- Good presentation skills
- Good Project Management skills
- Experience of working with different stakeholders in finance industry
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the market leaders. If the role is of your interest please forward your full CV with a covering letter describing how your particular skill set suits the parameters set out above, including your current salary, expected salary and availability date.
Linedata is an equal opportunity employer, offering an attractive package of benefits. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend an assessment session in Hong Kong that may include written tests.