about the company.
Our client is the leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. about the team.
To be a team member of the Information Technology Security Department. about the job.
skills & experiences required.
- To keep abreast of new regulatory requirements related to risk management processes
- To evaluate the internal control mechanism based on a risk-based approach for information systems and emerging technologies
- To participate in ad-hoc review projects
- University graduate in Information Systems, Statistics, Business, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Over 5 years of experience in IT audit and/or technology risk management experience in the banking industry or financial services companies
- Strong knowledge in statistical or technology risk management with professional qualification such as CISA, CISSP, HKICPA or ACCA
- Proficient in statistical or database packages, such as SAS, SQL or Access
- Familiar with data analytic skills is an advantage
- Independent, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Strong report writing and communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you are interested to apply, please press "Apply Now" or come to visit our website at Randstad HK. For more details, feel free to contact Cherrie Ho at 2232 3440 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.