IT Technical Project Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Sep 17
Are you passionate about project management? We are looking for someone to:
- manage technical and business projects in the team
- work with cross-division IT teams to deliver projects
- manage day to day operations of the team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Analytics Technology Service team based in Hong Kong. This team is part of a wider global team located in APAC, EMEA & US.
You'll work on different projects in Analytics capability with multiple business and IT teams across APAC, EMEA & US.
Your experience and skills
- min. 5+ years project management experience in financial industry preferably running data integration and/or reporting project
- Technical experience in ETL application development
- Technical experience in BI Reporting Tools like Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Axiom or Tableau
- Strong communication skills to manage onshore & offshore development team and stakeholders
- Lead development team to design and build the solution
- highly committed and able to build working relationship with different IT teams, vendors and clients
- able to work and communicate effectively with different stakeholders and business
- able to work independently and under pressure
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese/Mandarin and flexible to work as part of a geographically diverse global team
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.