IT Support Senior Engineer, Managed Services
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Managed Services (MSS) delivers large scale processing and remediation services through innovative and technology-enabled solutions. We serve organisations with stringent and regulated business processes across industries, sectors and geographies.
You are required to deliver high standards in productivity and quality. You will be part of a big team with individual caseload responsibilities.
For candidates who are looking for positions in KPMG Audit, Tax and Advisory functions, please refer to https://joinus.kpmg.com.cn/en/listing/ for job openings. Responsibilities
- Response for system maintenance and optimisation on Cloud Platform
- Work closely in onshore/offshore IT team for incident, problem and change management and fast trouble shooting with high quality resolution
- Work closely with the business unit and solution leaders to better understand the requirements and ensure delivery quality and timeline
- As a senior resource, coach the junior resource in the team with good communication and team working skills
- May need to work outside normal office hours to support operations or change management activities
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in incident, problem and change management processes in a team lead capacity
- ITIL foundation certificate would be a plus
- Experience in Major Cloud Platforms is a plus
- Able to identify applications problems from application logs and elasticsearch (through Kibana) to conduct problem identification and preliminary resolution for the problems
- Good SQL language skills
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English and interpersonal skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.