BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
The Tier 2 IT Support is an IT professional with experience supporting end users at all levels of technical knowledge in all levels of the business. You will work to ensure the highest levels of end user productivity. This will be achieved through response time and turnaround of end user support requests. In this role you will be responsible for responding to incoming requests, via multiple tools, in a timely fashion. You will also triage requests and manage complex requests to completion.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
· Providing excellent customer service in assisting global users
· Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
· If unable to work request to resolution, capture all pertinent information for seamless transition to next team
· Providing technical support across the company
· Managing vulnerability notifications, termination notifications and other such high priority action items; escalation according to escalation matrix
· Perform handover at end of day to review current requests with next online team
· Engage, triage, and resolve executive related support issues due to the growth and increased presence in that office.
Your top goal is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. *Knowledge of Apple systems and software is a must*
· Document existing workflow, volume of tickets by department & location and propose improved workflow(s).
· Ensure a positive customer experience
· Serve as a first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance, document issues and resolutions for future reference
· Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
· Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
· Have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. Also customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers
· Work with all levels of staff to ensure an optimal end user experience
· Develop, maintain and document support processes for the team.
· Field inquiries, troubleshooting requests and manage hardware, software or network problems, enter all information in Jira request
· Recognize and escalate more challenging problems to the appropriate teams. Drive these issues to completion.
· Maintain IT Asset inventory and ensure endpoints are in compliance and under management.
· Interact with MDM infrastructure as needed to be accurate
· Remotely support and maintain AV systems globally as needed.
· Assist in onboarding users and deploying new technologies as required.
· Participate in staggered schedule with teammates to ensure global IT support coverage
· Stay abreast of current and developing technologies and identify training to further oneself
· Knowledge of Apple systems and software
· Strong professional demeanor and work ethic
· Strong critical thinking skills
· Experience communicating on a high level to a non-technical audience
· Experience working closely with end users, team managers and senior leadership
· Experience supporting cloud/SaaS services such as G Suite
· Comfortable working in fast growth environments
· Excellent communication & documentation skills
· A focus on education to empower the user base for increased productivity
· Ability to work with remote teams globally and possess cultural intelligence
· Self reliant, yet works well within a team and is directed by global presence & management
· Knowledge of ITIL preferred, in particular ITIL best practices