My client is one of the world's largest investment management organizations. With a long standing history of success and as part of the efforts to further strengthen their market position, the company is seeking an experienced IT Support Associate to join the team.
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots, maintains, and supports technology and office systems.
- Consults with business clients to ensure technology and office systems are meeting local needs and coordinates their acquisition and implementation.
- Provide exceptional service to all departments using available resources while meeting set SLA’s
- Participates in projects involving new technology evaluation, testing, and integration.
- Document technical procedures for new technologies as well as update/maintain existing technical documentation
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- At least 6-8 years supporting a corporate, technology-based environment in F&A industry
- Experience on basic hardware (desktop/laptop) troubleshooting; Microsoft Windows and Office troubleshooting; Apple (MacOS and iOS) troubleshooting
- Good understanding on desktop imaging and deployment technologies
- Self-motivated, disciplined, good inter-personal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin