My client is a major European investment bank in Hong Kong which is looking to hire an IT Strategist to join their automated market making team.
IT strategists will be responsible for developing efficient automation tools to implement and translate trader strategies into orders, while also monitoring the performance of strategies in production. This is a critical role to ensure the market making platform is running at maximum efficiency.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing automated tools and scripts to eliminate operational work
- Maintaining monitoring and production tools
- Maintaining a large library of automatons and alpha models
- Monitoring straegy performance
- Coordinate with IT and Production teams on infrastructure changes
Candidates are required to have:
- Minimum of 3 years in developing and supporting trading platforms, using C++ (11/14/17)
- Experience in Linux/Unix environments for application support
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong language (both written and verbal) skills