IT Specialist - IT (Clearing System Development & Support) (12-month contract)
- Perform system design, analysis, coding, testing, documentation and other development support activities during project development.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS,IT or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years' system development and support experience.
- Experience in IBM Mainframe MVS, OS/390, zOS, DB2, COBOL, CICS, Easytrieve Plus and JCL
- Knowledge of SWIFT products (SWIFT Alliance Access, SWIFT Alliance Getway, SWIFTNet Link, etc) would be an advantage;
- Familiar with all stages of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment and/or open platform development is a plus.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.