IT Solutions Specialist - Valuations - Deals
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd
- 31 Aug 18 2018-08-31
Job Description Summary A career in Deals Valuation, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations unlock greater value from existing assets and ongoing capital expenditures as well as new acquisitions, investments, and complex corporate arrangements. We focus on a series of services, such as acquisition and disposal valuation advice including deal pricing and negotiation support, strategic value consulting for improvement of corporate and capital management decisions, financial modelling and value analysis.
Your responsibilities will primarily include the following:
• Requirements gathering, analysis to meet end user’ need in a responsive manner;
• Advise and implement total IT solutions including application development, database and infrastructure design;
• Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively;
• Coordinates with internal business and IT teams for project implementation and progression;
• Support system rollout, deployment and on-going support;
• University Degree or Master holder in Information Technology, Information System, Computing Science, Statistics, Data Analytics or related disciplines;
• Minimum 3 years of solid working experience in software development or related experience;
• Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel, Power Point, Word;
• Ability to create process and workflow models and facilitate business discussions;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Candidate who possess business analyst experience will be an edge.
• Bright, team player who can work effectively under pressure and independently; and
• Fluency in English, Chinese communication and good presentation skill.