IT Software Engineer - Prime Brokerage - .Net Dev #2
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Mar 18
Do you know how to provide applications that exceed expectations? Are you a crafty problem solver? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– work in different roles across the whole solution lifecycle (requirement analysis, front- and back-end development, design, system integration, architecture, support, etc.)
– analyze root causes of incidents and provide answers
– document the provided resolutions
– support the business with effort estimations and feasibility studies
– perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Client Facing Technology for Global Financing Services team in Hong Kong. We are a technology driven team covering client reporting and distribution. We develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
Your experience and skills
– several years of experience as a software developer, within financial services a plus
– fluency programming in C# or VB.NET with MS Visual Studio
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– an excellent communicator and negotiator
– a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.