IT Software Engineer - PEGA
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 13 Dec 17
Are you a strong developer? We are looking for someone like that to work as a senior software engineer within the Client Relationship Management IT delivery team:
- deliver high quality software and design in order to meet both functional and non-functional requirements
- collaborate closely with global stakeholders in order to integrate software with the rest of the enterprise applications
- provide technical leadership to the IT delivery team to solve complex technical and integration related issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Wealth Management Client Relationship Management IT delivery team in Hong Kong. Our role is to support the global WM business and enable them to grow. We help by eliciting requirements and developing solutions.
Your experience and skills
-University degree in computer science, information systems or related field of study
- Prior working experience in a large scale financial institution
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on software engineering experience primarily in workflow type technology (strong preference with experience in PEGA)
-Can-do attitude, proven experience in working under a complex integrated environment
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.