An international market leader seeking a Technical IT Security Project Manager
Our client is an International market leader, whose diverse business portfolio expands across every major country on the globe. With rapid expansion and growth plans, our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to implement key IT security, infrastructure and application solutions/framework respectively.
- Has a proven track record in successfully delivering various end-to-end security and new technology projects across the entire PDLC, from defining deliverables, budget control and managing respective project and vendor team.
- Has excellent stakeholder management, working closely with technology, business, finance and other respective departments.
- Has strong exposure to ISO27001, C-RAF, NIST framework and deploying technical security solutions.
- Excellent English language with Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or in Computer Science or similar field
- PMP, Prince2 or equivalent certification
- IT Security certification in either CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent
For those interested in applying, please send your resume (Word format) to Vi Young at vi.young(at)onearw(dot)com with the subject heading of IT Security Project Manager - International Enterprise