IT Security Manager
- HKD50 - HKD75 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 13 Nov 18
* A Leading financial organisation are seeking a very talented IT Security Manager to join their team.
- Develop strategies for the protection of our computer systems and networks efficiently and cost effectively supporting the prescribed cybersecurity objectives.
- Plan and implement adequate preventive, detection and control measures, including installing and using software for data encryption and firewalls.
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Responsible for the hands-on response mechanism for issues raised in problem reports as well as analysis of breaches following security incidents (incident response).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or related area.
- Degree / certificate in computer forensic and cybersecurity is an advantage
- At least 6 years' experience in IT security for financial service industry or its related industry
- Hands-on experience in ISO27001 and Cybersecurity strategy formulation and control measure implementation
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."