The IT Security Engineer leads the design, installation, and management of the security infrastructure and security procedures, serves as the functional lead for cybersecurity investigations and incident response.
Infrastructure Security and Cyber Security
● Administer the firewall working closely with other IT team members.
● Manage the implementation of a Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) system and security projects by working closely with other IT team members.
● Build and administer the business continuity infrastructure.
● Work together with other IT Infrastructure team members in implementing a secure IT Infrastructure.
● Lead the investigation and incident response.
● Implement, maintain and operate information security solutions according to IT security strategy.
● Support asset deployments, upgrades, and maintenance, including servers, databases, network assets, and wireless intrusion detection LAN security
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
● University graduate with a degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other related disciplines preferred.
● Holder of security certificates such as SANS/GIAC, CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27000/27001 is preferred.
● Holder of certificates such as CCNA, CCNP is preferred.
● Minimum 4 years working experience with at least three years in IT security preferred.
● Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, and Macintosh), backups, virtualization technologies
● Experience with vulnerability assessments and penetration methods
● Familiar with advanced routing, switching, remote access, multilayer switching, CISCO IOS security, VPN security, and troubleshooting.
● Knowledge of cyber security or security products such as firewall, IDS/IPS, web proxy, EDR/XDR, IAM, Sandbox, SIEM is preferred.
● Familiar with Cybersecurity frameworks, such as MITRE ATT&CK, OWASP, NIST, is preferred.
● Experience with working in a network security environment highly preferred, such as Security Operations Center (SOC), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Incident Response Center (CIRC), or Cyber Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) preferred.