Perform administration, coordination and status reporting on security projects and BAU tasks to ensure the deliverables will be on time, consistent and aligned with existing policy and procedure
- Coordinate, prioritize, filter and fulfill various security related requests initiated by various BU/SU with regard to DLP controls (Email, USB, Web) and folder permissions.
- Execute the bank-wide revalidation processes such as data loss prevention controls (Email, USB), LAN account, VPN token, folder permissions and etc in accordance to bank security policies.
- Test and deploy application whitelisting security controls. Troubleshoot the quarantined during the detection stage.
- Assist in the preparation of security awareness training material and conducting debrief sessions.
- Perform administration, consolidation and analysis of security deviations or weakness and report the implementation or rectification status to immediate supervisor.
- Consolidate the Cyber security status figures and report to the immediate supervisor or IT management.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks as per requests.
- Degree / Diploma holder on Administration / Management.
- At least 2 years working experience on project administrations / coordination and stakeholder communications.
- Certified in CISSP, CISA, CISM or other recognized certificate is preferred
- Basic knowledge on security project administration and coordination.
- Sound knowledge on IT management processes such as change management, incident management, exception handling management etc.
- Familiar with information security requirement of banking industry and related regulatory guidelines issued from HKMA on customer data protection.
- Working experiences from banking / financial institutions are more preferred.
- Good knowledge in coordination and administration among sizeable organization.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.