IT Security/ Business Continuity Management Officer
- 600k + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International , EA Licence No: 08C5498
- 10 Oct 18
Our banking client is looking for someone to manage local aspects of Security, Data Protection and Business Continuity Management for their Hong Kong Branch.
- Manage the Business Continuity Management process for the Branch and ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and guidelines and local regulatory requirements.
- Establish, implement and review the branch-wide Business Continuity Plan, IT Disaster Recovery Plan and associated documentation.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct Business Continuity Tests, IT Disaster Recovery tests and associated emergency planning.
- Work with local management and department coordinators to oversee the timely and efficient resolution of any business interruptions, ensuring at all times that Bank and regulatory Policies.
- Function as an internal consulting resource for the Branch on information security and data protection.
- Manage the security incident process to ensure compliance with Bank’s security standards and local regulatory requirements.
- Establish and implement physical security processes in the Branch and ensure compliance with Bank’s security standards and local regulatory requirements.
- Establish surveillance points for all critical facilities of the Branch and ensure monitoring via CCTV and door alarm systems.
- Coordinate the implementation and reporting of the local regulatory requirements related to security, data protection and BCM matters.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in similar role, preferable in financial industry.
- General knowledge of security and data protection regulations.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Organized and resourceful with trouble-shooting skills.
- University degree/college certification in Business Continuity Management/Security/Data Protection or similar