Managing Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
My client, a leading bank is looking for an IT Risk and Security Lead to manage their overall security and risk defense. The bank is building a lot of new Fintech initiatives. The selected candidates will strengthen the security and risk measures across traditional banking technology as well as new innovative FinTech banking services.
- Lead the security and risk team to strengthen the 1LOD to improve oversight of Technology Risk Management to support the rapid Fintech and transformation change in the bank.
- Manage Information Security and Risk Management including technology governance, BCP, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Maintain and uphold the security risk governance and management framework.
- Oversight and plan the bank risk and security framework which aligns with HKMA's Cyber Security Fortification Initiative (CFI).
- Work with different technology stakeholders to facilitate internal/external audits.
- Resolve negative audit findings reported by the security audit team and track the remediation progress.
- Manage and review the IT outsourcing and service providers in relation to their risk compliance with regulatory requirements and Bank's internal policy.
- Identify potential risks, forecast trends, and uncover insight through various data analytics.
- Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them
- Assist to process regular assessment and penetration testing on different applications
- Provide bank-wide awareness and education program to promote the security and risk management culture and mindset.
- At least 12 years' experience in technology risk management, information security management, or relevant IT control, audit function in the financial industry.
- Team leadership and people management experience for at least the past 5 years.
- Board and in-depth knowledge across IT infrastructure, application, and service management.
- Familiar with regulatory requirements including HKMA TM-E-1, TM-G-1, TM-G-2, SA-2), MAS, CBRC, FFIEC etc.
- Familiar with Industry compliance requirements including PCI-DSS, SWIFT CSP etc.
- Understanding of industry best practices like ISO27001 and COBIT.
- CISSP, CISA and/or CISM certification is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put IT Risk and Security Lead - Leading Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Senior Tradefloor Windows/Mac Support Engineer (VIP End-User Support) - Elite Global Hedge Fund (EXCEPTIONAL Compensation!)
2) Senior Front Office Python Developer - Elite Global Hedge Fund (EXCEPTIONAL Compensation!)
3) Senior Production Support Engineer (Site Reliability Engineer/Developer) - Elite Global Hedge Fund (UNMATCHED Compensation!