Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for an IT Project Manager / Business Analyst to manage their Asia Transformation Programme, particularly with the Greater China programme. The selected candidate will be working with various business and technology stakeholders in driving the whole project lifecycle.
- Execute and manage the IT program by supporting the program management office, including project management and business analysis.
- Work with the business and IT development managers to oversee and track the portfolio of technology projects being delivered for front office sales and trading.
- Create project plans and proactively tracking progress and changes.
- Monitor and manage program risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies
- Prepare materials for relevant program governance forums.
- Present updates to stakeholders and other members of senior management teams that identify progress and salient issues.
- Work with technology silos, operations, and finance in coordinate front-to-back testing.
- Lead and implement the projects from end-to-end delivery.
- Manage complex operational, organization, and technical issues in the program and propose appropriate solutions.
- Identify project risk and mitigate business risk.
- Around 8 years of working experience with a major management consultancy or in the financial trading industry.
- Strong financial services industry knowledge and understanding of sales and trading, finance, operations, technology, or internal audit.
- Strong knowledge of Asian financial trading markets and exchanges, ideally with the associated regulations in the region.
- Working experience with the mainland China entities is a great plus.
- Knowledge of securities, derivatives, and securities lending is a great plus.
- Hands-on project management and change management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good technical and operational experience in Project Lifecycle.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
- Great personality to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders across the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put IT Project Manager / BA - Leading Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) UX / UI Design Lead - FinTech Platform
2) VP, Senior Algorithmic Trading C#/Java Developer - Global Investment Bank in HK
3) Head of Middleware & Messaging Platform - Enterprise Technology