Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for an IT Project Manager with digital experience for their Digital Security and Surveillance Programme. The selected candidate will be managing the projects and working closely with the various technology groups.
- Manage the digital IT projects for Security and Surveillance with the digital application portfolio across Mobile and Web etc.
- Work with the business and translate the requirements into actual project plans for the technology team and external vendors.
- Work with the technology teams including Digital Development, Cloud, Infrastructure, and Security.
- Manage the technology change delivery across scope, plan, and execution.
- Ensure clear project/program status reporting, proper risk management/mitigation, project governance, and successful end-to-end ownership of the project delivery
- Management of the entire project across monitoring progress, ongoing control/coordination of the work of the project team.
- Work with the vendors on system implementations and deliverables.
- Allocate resources in an effective manner that ensures project delivery, while developing the skills and experience of the people on the project.
- Around 5 - 8 years of working experience in the project management area in large enterprises.
- Experience in managing digital IT projects or Security Projects.
- Experience in stakeholder management, working with different teams and external vendors.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese) communications essential.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put IT Project Manager (Digital Security and Surveillance) - Leading Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Data Tech Programme Director - Enterprise Platform
2) Automated QA Technical Lead - Enterprise Digital Platform
3) Data Science and Analytics Manager - Leading Financial Group