As a project manager, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of project management from initial feasibility study to the delivery of various IT banking system projects. In the process of it, you will build, work with and manage relationship with stakeholders across various stages of the projects.
- Manage the IT projects including from feasibility study, project planning to solution design, development, testing, implementation etc.
- Handle the procurement activities of hardware and software
- Implement project documentation control and ensure quality assurance in projects
- Work closely with different stakeholders including knowledge transfer and training to team members, providing instructions and guidance to operators
- Support post-implementation system support and enhancements
- University graduate in Computer Science or related disciplines, ITIL or PMP certification is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in banking IT environment with hands-on exposure in various banking systems, such as global trading, private banking, and custody related systems, etc.
- Development experience in Windows, Linux, .Net, Java, MS SQL, Oracle
- Competence in system analysis, business analysis and project management
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is required.