IT Project Manager – Regional Infrastructure Projects
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bo Le Associates Ltd
- 22 Apr 19
• Regional & Global Projects Implementation • IT Infrastructure • Cloud Experience an advantage
• Successfully execute the delivery of all IT Infrastructure projects.
• Perform the relevant project management processes including Scope, Resourcing, Stakeholder Management etc.
• Work with respective IT Engineering team and propose IT solutions that meet business requirements across the region.
• Able to collaborate effectively with Local and Global teams to implement projects into Asia.
• Accountable for the IT Infrastructure security and policy compliance requirements for the region.
• Work together with vendor and global IT teams to produce and refine IT Standards/processes/procedures that comply with IT Infrastructure policy requirements.
• Provide support to change management processes for the region.
• Drive continuous improvement in the IT Infrastructure space that create/add values to the business.
• Manage vendors in the IT Infrastructure space.
• Able to be hands-on on key IT Infrastructure projects and critical incidents where necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experience in managing and leading infrastructure projects.
• Possess relevant certifications in the ITIL framework, Project Management, IT Information Security, Microsoft and Storage products/platforms
• At least 12 years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure project management.
• 5+ years of cloud adoption experience.
• 7+ years of experience of managing projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost.
• 3+ years in developing/implementing IT standards/policies and driving compliance
• Strong team working skills across matrixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams.
• Demonstrated experience working for large organizations.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
• Proven ability to facilitate change management with teams.
• Good negotiation and resolution skills.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• English and Chinese language skills
• Ability to work within diverse, global, virtual teams.
• Proven ability to thrive under pressure.
• Open to candidates with consulting experience.