IT Project Management, Principal
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To lead and drive projects in the Project Management Office and manage a number of project managers in adopting agile/devops approaches to delivering on key projects and programs for the organization in HK, Macau and the Greater Bay Area Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Develop and establish the key Governance and Program management operating model and ensure all projects are delivered according to the defined standards
- Develop key metrics for project success and track and report on program success
- Understand and implement the agile transformation and ensure project delivery adopts the required agile ways of working
- Engage and support all program stakeholders to ensure timely and efficient delivery of outcomes for all projects
- Track, Build and Present project reports to key program forums.
- Track and report on portfolio risks and issues
- Manage, optimize and prioritize program requirements with existing and future project resources. Negotiate and drive delivery plans accordingly
- Minimum 10 years of Project/Program Management experience
- Open and effective communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification in an IT related discipline
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Ability to present to senior (C-Level) forums.
- Strong SDLC / Agile / Devops knowledge
- Knowledge of current industry-wide approaches and best practices for Project management, Agile methodologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Project Financial management.
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environments
- Self-starter, creative thinking, proactive and enthusiastic and a team player
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.