A Global Insurance Company is currently seeking an experienced IT Procurement Manager for leading negotiations with IT supplier partners. Responsible for leading projects through the full strategic sourcing cycle, including surveying the market for current IT trends, potential IT suppliers, management and subsequent contract negotiation and ensure that the contracts adhere to legal requirements.
- Execute the sourcing process at an expert level in order to achieve financial goals and targets
- Manage, review and negotiate with external vendor’s contract and performance, including outsourcing, application, infrastructure, hardware and software
- Identify cost savings opportunities and leverage contract benefits
- Collaborate and communication with strategic sourcing team, finance department and legal department
- Raise operational related issues or feedbacks
- Perform regular review and reports
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or related discipline with basic legal training
- At least 8 years of IT procurement experience
- Strong knowledge of contract fundamentals, ability to revise IT vendor’s contracts up to legal standard
- Experience in reviewing and/or implementing IT solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Superior command of spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to email@example.com in word format indicating the reference number and title. If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.
To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk