Talent Acquisition Specialist
Baring Private Equity Asia (BPEA) is one of Asia's largest private alternative investment firms, with assets under management of USD23 billion. BPEA manages a private equity investment program, sponsoring buyouts and providing growth capital to companies for expansion or acquisitions with a particular focus on the Asia Pacific region, as well as dedicated funds focused on private real estate and private credit. The firm has a 24-year history and over 200 employees located across Hong Kong, China, India, Japan, Australia, Singapore, and the US.
- Working with vendors in driving, evaluating, acquiring and implementing new security products and technologies
- Reviewing IT initiatives on technology risk, establish and implement remediation security controls.
- Managing the centralized infrastructure, products and services
- Monitoring, responding and reacting to security incidents
- Managing and supporting physical/virtual UC environment
- Knowledgeable in information technology risk, control and governance
- Supporting adhoc requests from internal users
- 6+ year's relevant experience, preferably from banking/ financial services/ FinTech industries
- Technical knowledge and experiences in Windows, Unix, Network, Voice/Video and Cloud service
- Strong fundamental on networking and security
- A strong team player with good analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, responsive, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Agile to new technology trends, can plan for longer term needs yet willing to be hands on
- Good communications skills with fluency in English and Chinese