IT Manager / Senior IT support
- HKD40000 - HKD50000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 05 Oct 18
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world's leading specialised recruitment firm and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals. We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Visit our website for more job openings.
- Technical administration of the HK infrastructure - servers (including MS Active Directory, Exchange Sever, VMWare, IP-phone, Backup etc.)
- Ensure system security & data integrity, including backup, disaster recovery planning and execution
- Laptop / Desktop formatting & operating system installation and deployment.
- Maintain IT software and hardware inventory and asset management
- 3- 5 years relevant experience in system engineering
- Experience in Windows AD structure, Networking, IP phone system, Exchange Server and Backup administration
- Work experience in SFC Type1 companies with exposure to collaboration with financial regulators
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese/ Cantonese
- Strong troubleshooting skill;
- Analytical, self-initiative and responsible;
- Good communication, time management, planning, organization
- Work with local vendors to deliver support and services
- Work with regulators on IT security and guidelines
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of MCSE / MCP / CCNP/ CCNA preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.