Our client is a top-tier Asset Manager with major institutional investors and significant AUM in the region. To cope with their product diversification & expansion, they are looking to identify an experienced individual to join their Operations Team.
- From planning to implementation of information management strategies for the entire Company.
- Maintain IT infrastructure, including server, network, firewall, desktop computers and all sorts of related hardware and software.
- Serve needs of internal and external clients including investment & trading operations, compliance & risk monitoring, and accounts & settlement system. Data mapping for these systems.
- Take up a project-steering role to lead the Company to technology trend for instance the application of Cloud solutions etc.
- Extensively involves in customization, implementation and data migration of new systems.
- Ensure the technology infrastructure delivery solutions are in line with local regulatory framework, while budget is always taken into measure.
- Bachelor degree or above in Information System or equivalent discipline
- Over 5 years working experience preferably from asset management industry or banking environment, with board knowledge in industry applications.
- Familiar with Python, VBA, SQL and database systems.
- Experience in investment platforms such as Bloomberg AIM, GENEVA, Omgeo, trading and settlement applications, data management etc.
- Proven track record of supporting and steering critical financial IT projects, delivered to the satisfaction of key stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills and fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Strong project management skills in a multi-task environment.
**Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only**
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Avis at 2813 8875.