Exciting opportunity to join a leading Asia-dedicated Asset Management firm with over USD 6 bil in AUM! Our client is a well-performing and growing Hedge fund with offices in Hong Kong and Beijing. As part of their expansion, they are looking to onboard an IT Manager who will take responsibility for all IT matters in the Hong Kong office.
- Maintain and Monitor AD, File server, user access rights, Anti-virus console etc.
- Network Devices (Firewalls, Switches, IPS and ICG...), storage and server maintenance.
- Backup Job monitoring and restoration test.
- BCP, DRP and Phishing test works.
- Service Provider assessment and DD works.
- IT Documents review and incident report works.
- Cyber security improvement works including SIEM and surveillance system setup and monitoring, MDM and IPS deployment...
- Daily routine support works (Level 1-3).
- Responsible for the IT Projects like Server Room setup, office relocation and Power Down issues.
- Other tasks assigned by the company.
- BA Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines (or above)
- Minimum 8-12 years’ solid IT experience in International Bank, Brokerage or Hedge fund (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years with a large Europe or US firm (first job)
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards including Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SAN, Virtualization and Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Familiar with the internal & external IT audit works.
- A superior customer service attitude, including the ability to work with users of all skill levels and organizational levels.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- MCSE, CCNP, CISA and CISSP certifications is preferred.
- Familiar with regulatory requirement (i.e. SFC, SEC)