Provides infrastructure support on project implementation, daily system operation, and data backup, call centre support. Conduct server room environment monitoring. Conduct network/system health check and resource monitoring for maintaining system availability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Daily Operation Support
• Performs operational support on PABX, IVRS, voice & video recording system, kiosks, RightFax and other Call Centre applications.
• Provides support on system installation, administration and configuration to ensure meeting user requirements.
• Provides support on Call Centre campaigns and new projects.
• Verifies and rectifies system security configuration based on security reports for meeting compliance requirements.
• Provides support on patch installation from different vendors in order to ensure systems are secured.
• Assists procurement and asset management.
• Provides support on annual BCP / DR drill to ensure the drill is completed successfully.
• Supports and administrates the mobile devices to facilitate users access to email.
• Supports on data backup including schedule setup, tape administration, offsite storage and log review to ensure achieving the backup requirement.
• Conducts daily monitoring on network / server resources, network security and server room environment in order to ensure critical facilities and responsible systems are working in optimum condition at high availability.
• Works as 1st tier support and coordinates with vendors on system maintenance.
• Assists and executes assigned tasks in project to ensure company projects meet the agreed schedule.
• Updates and performs regular check on the inventory records of hardware / software, server room facilities, and backup tapes etc. in order to maintain up-to-date records.
• Prepares and updates technical documents such as system installation guide / operation manual, etc. in order to facilitate the team following guidance / governance.
• Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements.
Minimum job requirements:
Education & Experience
• Degree/ Diploma in IT with 4 years of related experience
• Good technical skill in administration & support on:
server (Windows/Unix/Linux) backup software /
McAfee EPO, DLP / telephony system (PABX, ACD, Voice Mail) /
Video and Voice Recording / IVRS / RightFax /
PC operations and mobile device (iOS / Android) /
VMware / Networking
• Effective problem solving ability.