A global Asset Management is looking for an experience IT Infrastructure to join their regional team back in Hong Kong.
- Undertake daily operational checks, investigating and resolving any problems identified.
- Answer, evaluate and prioritise incoming telephone, voice mail, email and in person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems related to IT.
- Ensure IT incidents that dealt with are logged in the defined service desk tool and tracked through to resolution and where possible implement steps to prevent re-occurrence.
- Provide IT support for all aspects of the internal IT Infrastructure including but not limited to the desktop, server, network and telephony infrastructure.
- Conduct appropriate levels of troubleshooting and ensure that high priority incidents or incidents that require more detailed technical knowledge to resolve are escalated to the relevant senior members of IT.
- Two to five years of experience in financial services sector
- Good interpersonal skills – able to communicate well to both internal and external clients in written and oral form
- Good Knowledge the Microsoft Stack and key technologies associated with it. Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
- Good knowledge on the fundamentals of networking including TCP/IP and routing protocols.
- Good knowledge on the fundamentals of IT security.