Our client, a well-established Bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to join their Group:
- Overseas the management and prioritization of the service requests and hardware deployment to windows server as per schedule and quality standard.
- Develops strategy and implement solution for supporting DR/BCP initiative.
- Develops strategy and standard for Microsoft windows platform solution management.
- Recommends and implements windows server solution to improve application performance and availability
- Designs, implements and maintains windows server service for business application or Bank shared application hosting windows server infrastructure.
- Designs and leads the implementation of emerging technologies such as API, automation private cloud services for productivity enhancement.
- Governs the efficient windows server inventory management and related system provisioning/de-provisioning process
- Advises Overseas branch with regards to windows server on physical or virtual matters
- Manage the outsourcing vendor to deliver the IT operator service such as ASL and IBM
- Assists to maintain IT security standard and baseline pertaining to windows server and provides on-going support to related audit & risk assessment.
- Solid experience in supporting/managing Outlook, Active Directory, File server, Sharepoint, Output Devices, End-point, Mobility and BYOD solution.
- Conversant with windows server management technique and automation in monitoring, deployment, patching, security hardening, asset control, etc.
- Familiar with end user experience and client device data management tools.
- Possess domain knowledge of retail banking
- 10 years’ experience in Windows server implementation and support, in which at least 4 years in people management authority.
- Holder of MCSE/MCITP
- ITIL/PMP certification is preferred
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or other recognized cybersecurity certificate is preferred