Implements windows server solution
- Recommends and implements windows server solution to improve application performance and availability
- Implements and maintains windows server service for business application or Bank shared application hosting windows server infrastructure
- Designs the implementation of emerging technologies such as API, automation private cloud services for productivity enhancement
- Prioritize service requests and hardware deployment to windows server as per schedule and quality standard
- Governs the efficient windows server inventory management and related system provisioning/de-provisioning process
- Manage the outsourcing vendor to deliver the IT operator service such as ASL and IBM
- Assists to maintain IT security standard and baseline pertaining to windows server and provides on-going support to related audit & risk assessment
- Implement solution for supporting DR/BCP initiative
- Advises Overseas branch with regards to windows server on physical or virtual matters
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- 6 years’ experience in Windows server implementation and support
- Holder of MCSE/MCITP
- ITIL/PMP certification is preferred
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or other recognized cybersecurity certificate is preferred
- Solid experience in supporting/managing Outlook, Active Directory, File server, Sharepoint, Output Devices, End-point, Mobility and BYOD solution
- Conversant with windows server management technique and automation in monitoring, deployment, patching, security hardening, asset control, etc.
- Familiar with end user experience and client device data management tools
- Possess domain knowledge of retail banking
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.