Exciting opportunity for a Permanent Infrastructure Project Manager to join a market leader in Hong Kong. My client is looking for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to lead and manage large scale IT infrastructure projects in an enterprise environment for IT security and multi-cloud adoption.
- Responsible for project approval seeking, decision making, and project financial tracking
- Manage resource requirements of internal resources and external vendors, prioritize based on supply and demand.
- Evaluate work processes to improve the team's effectiveness and quality of service to the business
- In collaboration and consultation with different delivery teams, responsibility for the planning, staffing, implementation, control and evaluation of the infrastructure to support the business
- Primary liaison with key user representatives, application teams, and external vendors
- Evaluate and implement plans to resolve issues related to IT risk and business protection
- Drive overall user satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of deliverables
- Strong IT infrastructure experience particularly in network and server technologies, outstanding cross team project management experience and credibility at the executive and operation levels in delivering IT projects
- Strong people and project management skills with experience in managing external vendors, as well as delivering multi-projects in parallel
- Ability to plan, manage, analyse, design, propose and communicate technical solution for applications to meet business needs
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Managing IT Infrastructure projects ensuring project management standards are followed
- Ability to use various Project Portfolio Management tools
- Experience with cloud related technologies and software defined infrastructure highly regarded, but not essential
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the project, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration. Alternatively, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call my direct line - 3008 0397.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.