Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading major enterprise in Hong Kong, is looking for a strong infrastructure manager to manage their enterprise infrastructure including networks, Servers, and Data Centers on daily operations and project management. The selected candidate will be managing large-scale, complex infrastructure for the firm.
- Manage and lead the team in system administration and engineering across, servers, Network, Databases, Data Center, etc.
- Manage the project management and operations across planning, transformation, change management, innovation, budgeting and resource management.
- Manage the overall planning and deployment of infrastructure projects including application systems implementation, log aggregation, storage, backup, storage, automation, and database.
- Lead the technical team to drive the end-to-end execution of the projects.
- Liaise and communicate with various stakeholders and external vendors.
- Identify potential project risks and define the right mitigation strategy.
- Identify the right infrastructure/service vendors strategy. Monitor and track their performance and quality.
- Work with senior management on communications, project updates, and escalation.
- Support DR and BCP strategy and procedures.
- At least 10 years of experience in hands-on infrastructure management in an enterprise environment.
- Hands-on experience with network, server, database, and storage, etc.
- Understanding of various technology platforms across MS Windows Servers, AD, O365, Linux, etc.
- Experience in managing large-scale infrastructure delivery projects like implementation of mission-critical systems, migrations etc.
- Experience in managing data center relocation or cloud migration projects.
- Articulate and able to communicate with all levels of people and external vendors.
- Network management experience including LAN, WAN, Voice/Video technologies is preferred. Experience with technologies across routers, switches, load balancers, network, and routing protocols, SDN, DNS, VoIP, etc.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin).
- PMP / ITIL certifications are a great plus.
- Security certifications like CISA, CISM, CISSP are preferred.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT / Computers Science from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put IT Infrastructure Manager - Leading Enterprise in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Senior FIX / Connectivity (Low-latency) Production Support Engineer - To-tier Global Investment Bank
2) Advanced Linux Reliability Engineer - Elite Investment Bank
3) Desktop Support Engineer - Banking & Finance