To work in the Support team, you will be responsible to work with a variety of technical engineers and to provide L2 technical support including but not limited to Windows and Linux, Networking, etc. for front and back office users.
IT Infrastructure Analyst, Financial Services
- Responsible for L2 effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of infrastructure systems
- Provide trade floor support for traders
- Perform IT security control review and support to manage Cybersecurity/security related projects
- Installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Windows and Linux
- Manage disaster recovery planning (Data backup and restoration, DR plan update and conduct annual DR drill)
- Support ad hoc projects and other IT members
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- 2 years or above in supporting IT infrastructure within financial services
- Familiar with system, storage, identify and access management, O365, VMWare and cloud services; e.g. Active Directory, Linux, Microsoft Windows etc.
- Holder of CISSP / MCSE / CCNA/ CCNP / ITIL / PMP qualifications is a big advantage
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.