To work in the Support team, you will be responsible to work with a variety of technical engineers and to provide L1~L3 technical support including but not limited to Windows and Linux, Networking, etc. for front and back office users.
Infrastructure Analyst, Financial Services
- Responsible for L1~L3 effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of infrastructure systems
- Provide trade floor support for traders
- Perform IT security control review and support to manage Cybersecurity/security related projects
- Installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Windows and Linux
- Manage disaster recovery planning (Data backup and restoration, DR plan update and conduct annual DR drill)
- Support ad hoc projects and other IT members
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- 2 years or above in supporting IT infrastructure within financial services
- Familiar with system, storage, identify and access management, O365, VMWare and cloud services; e.g. Active Directory, Linux, Microsoft Windows etc.
- Holder of CISSP / MCSE / CCNA/ CCNP / ITIL / PMP qualifications is a big advantage
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.