IT Director (Brokerage Securities)
- 35-45k + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Fosun Hani Securities Limited
- 13 Nov 18
Fosun Hani Securities Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fosun International Limited (HKEx: 00656), a leading global investment group (Fosun Group). Fosun Hani Securities is Fosun Group's integrated financial hub and primary investment arm in Hong Kong. Established in 1995, Fosun Hani Securities is a participant member of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (Broker No. 0820 and 0829). Fosun Hani is licensed by the SFC of Hong Kong with licences of No.1, 4, 6 and 9. To cope with its business development and expansion, we are looking for high calibre candidates for the following position:
- Accountable for the electronic trading system support, timely response to issues and enhancements from relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with vendor and internal teams to ensure issues can be effectively addressed, and able to properly track from beginning to the end.
- Drive project meeting and keep track project status and issues, and perform proper escalation to business lead / management if required.
- Manage vendors for both business & technical aspects.
- Manage IT cost, including budget, contract approval & vendor payment processes.
- Review Cybersecurity policy and ensure implementation to safeguard client and company data and other intellectual properties.
- Review Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plans, ensure implementation, and organize BCP exercises.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3 years of relevant experience in IT management role, preferably in brokerage, wealth management, banking or insurance industries
- With trading system development or support knowledge, AFE / 2GOTrade / TSCI / Hundsun system experience is a plus
- Experience in FIX set up and broker connectivity
- PMP is a plus.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure, information security.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin