IT Consultant - Accounting
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
After the introduction into our application portfolio, our development environment and the Avaloq banking system you will support Orbium international projects. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Participation in the implementation of the finance modules (accounting, legal reporting, risk management, controlling and taxes) of Avaloq Banking System including writing business specifications
- Parameterising and customising various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
• University degree in Accounting & Information System or equivalent
• 2 to 3 years’ experience with banking or financial applications or deep knowledge of banking operations (ideally in accounting/controlling, middle or back office operations)
• CPA or equivalent will be advantage
• Good analytical skills, comprehensive understanding of accounting related processes and procedures
• Willingness to work remotely at client’s premises locally and abroad on long-term projects
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command of English and Cantonese, both spoken and written. Mandarin would be an advantage.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.