Excellent opportunity for an ambitious IT Business Analyst to join an exciting company that is on a mission to make international trade more accessible and simple for all. They are doing this by harnessing the power of technology. This is a key role that will see you working across both new product initiatives as well as implementation of existing solutions.
My client is an international business and is looking to hire bright, articulate Business Analysts who are not afraid to question and propose new ideas.
- Directly support the Product Manager in developing the product requirements, customer journey and operating model for different projects
- Assist with functional specifications for each step in the journey, including epics, writing user stories, defining the product roadmap, specifying technical requirements and tasks, and help with maintaining the product backlog
- Work closely with cross functional teams including technology, design, marketing and sales to support the full product life cycle from discovery to implementation
- Organize activities to document business requirements, define scope, objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies
- To work with user departments for requirement gathering on BAU enhancement or project work
- Strong communication skills, able to translate complex technical/functional issues and explain business impact to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills to produce documentations e.g. requirement documents, analysis reports, proposals, specifications, test plans etc.
- A solid understanding of Agile would be beneficial, but not essential
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the work involved, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.