Madison Pearl is partnering with a reputable investment bank, whom are in search for an IT Business Analyst. This will be temporary role where a candidate will be able to gain understanding of the best protocols, during a 12 months contract.
- Understand the full users’ identity and access management life cycle, including user on boarding, transfer and off boarding.
- Develop tools to streamline or to automate daily operation to enhance user access provisioning and de-provisioning across different platform in accordance with the bank’s policy.
- Understand different cause of behavior on the user account; be able to redirect issue to relevant parties and escalate when required.
- Be able to work on different data type and convert data from different source into standardized format for access control purpose.
- Maintain a centralized repository to keep track of change and signoff from business.
- Participate in IAM related projects activities.
- Business analysis and requirements engineering skills, inclusive of the ability to communicate with IT and business stakeholders
- Strong self-starter that can work independently as needed and is willing to learn
- Understanding of high-level IAM concepts and principles
- Good time management, innovative, motivated and energetic
- Fluent in English
- Ideal candidates will have around 2-4 years of work experience
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*