This BA is responsible for Core banking project
- Perform business analysis to provide business solutions to the related business areas.
- Assume the ownership and conduct the process to provide the estimated implementation budget to meet new business initiatives.
- Conduct and perform an effective system request process to meet the business demands in a timely manner.
- Ensure the delivery of all technology projects and enhancements to business within budget and agreed schedule.
- Manage the service levels and performance of all technology suppliers and internal teams.
- Manage effectively the production support with technology suppliers to minimize the business impact.
- Conduct vendor negotiation to ensure the technology solutions are provided at the best value and benefits.
- Build a trusted relationship with business users and technology suppliers.
- 5-8 years of working experience
- Technical skills on open stack (e.g. Linux, JBOSS, MSSQL) framework and software platforms.
- Application and business knowledge on Core Banking product domain (e.g. CIF, deposits, loan & payment etc).
- Project and vendor management skills to lead end-to-end project delivery from requirement collection till implementation.
- Experience in Agile project management and development.
- An advantage having knowledge on Infosys ‘Finacle’ CIF & Loans software package