Our client is one of the fastest growing banks in Hong Kong. Due to business needs, an IT Auditor is needed to join their team.
1. Have deep understanding of local regulatory environment, Ant Bank HK's strategies and business layout, identify key risk points, evaluate the internal control, risk status and management of main business operations, and prepare audit reports that meet internal and local regulatory requirements;
2. Independently and highly efficient plan, execute and report audit projects;
3. Communicate with management of problems discovered and remediation actions, and follow up the remediation actions;
4. Provide value-added services business developments, including cooperating with regulatory inspections and organizing related training and sharing.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. At least 8 years' experience in internal / external audit / risk management related work. In-depth understanding of Hong Kong's financial regulatory requirements and relevant laws and regulations. Applicant with working experience in Big Four, financial sectors or Fintech companies would be preferred；
3. Have relevant audit project management experience and be able to complete audit projects independently and efficiently;
4. Have data analytical capabilities. Applicant with IT audit experience and a comprehensive understanding of technical risks would be preferred;
5. Be creative and innovate, can quickly learn and understand innovative financial business. Have “Thinking outside of Box” spirit and efficient communication skills with all stakeholders;
6. Fluent in Chinese and English;
7. Holder of CPA, CISA, CISSP or similar certificates would be preferred.