Our client is one of the leading wealth management institution with business in HK, Macau, China. They are urgently looking for high calibre to join their audit team as IT Audit Senior Manager.
- Prepare annual audit plan in particular for assessing the IT risks of the Group
- Execute the audit assignments in accordance with the approved annual audit plan and ensure the quality of audit work
- Proactively communicate with relevant parties on audit findings
- Ensure prompt follow-up actions on outstanding areas, coordinate with auditees for practicable and efficient control improvement measures
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in overseeing and managing information technology audit function of the Group
- Provide internal consultancy services on IT governance, security, internal controls and risk management procedures
- Coordinate with external auditors / consultants and regulatory bodies if necessary
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline, with relevant professional qualifications such as CISA and / or HKICPA is highly preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ external / internal IT audit and / or IT technical experience obtained from financial institutions
- Experience in leading, planning and executing risk-based IT-related internal audits and risk control assessments
- Knowledge of business operations and regulatory requirements in financial industry
- Technical knowledge of risk and control in various IT domains such as IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity, SDLC as well as other key areas including BCP/IT-DR, project management, database and technology risk framework
- Hands on experience in data analysis, data presentation and business intelligence (BI) using Excel, VBA, Python, etc.
- Strong communication skills, attentive to details and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and possess good report writing skills
Interested candidates, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV with current salary and expected salary for a confidential discussion.