IT Audit Manager - Global Internal Audit
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as IT Audit Manager.
In this role, you will
- Undertakes control design review and audits of IT installations and significant systems and projects across all business functions
- Provide consultancy services to IT and business management covering security, risks and controls
- Produce high quality audit reports for review by senior audit management
- Develops and maintains audit packages for new technology, applications and regulatory requirements
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree with working experience mainly in IT auditing or project development management. Preferably in a banking environment or an external audit firm.
- Strong technical aptitude, excellent control concept and ability to assess risks
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good problem solving, analytical and inter personal skills
- Overseas travel is required
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ABGA
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited