As project manager, consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access. Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of existing/ new system functionality.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more.
- Application controls,
- audit analytics,
- network routers,
- firewalls and intrusion prevention systems, endpoint security software,
- data loss prevention software,
- anti-malware software,
- privileged access management software, vulnerabilities scanning tools,
- internet and mobile applications,
- remote account onboarding
To qualify as a IT audit manager for this role, you MUST have:
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise globally.
- Strong financial management skills to establish controls, track resource/costs and provide good business solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change with a strong awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Ability to follow and implement Agile project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English, Cantonese preferred
- Worked in IT audit for minimum 3 years
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.