Our client is one of the leading Fintech company, based in Hong Kong. Currently, they are hiring an IT Audit Manager for their Audit Department.
- Conduct IT audit assignments and review IT systems to assess adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and systems security
- Develop audit plans for areas including technology general controls, application controls, IT infrastructure
- Conduct IT risk assessments and in-depth technology governance review
- Conduct Cybersecurity reviews on new technologies, IT systems and digitization solutions
- Provide valuable recommendations to enhance internal controls and mitigate IT risks across the Bank
- Degree or above, major in IT, Computer Science, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT or Audit field, preferably in big 4 or Banking and Financial industry
- Experience in Cybersecurity management will be an advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, and CISSP) are preferred
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
For interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact Lily Tu at email@example.com for a confidential conversation.