Job Summary My client is a leading global insurance business seeking IT Audit professionals for a number 1 year contracts. Prior experience in financial services is not required, and my client is open to candidates from professional consulting firms also. Our client can offer flexible work arrangement within reason as long as there is no impact to deadlines. If you would like to gain exposure in a dynamic business in an exciting industry, please feel free to get in touch.
- Conduct IT audit engagements within agreed deadlines around infrastructure management, security management and change management.
- Review and assess IT & Technology related internal controls through execution of audit engagements.
- (For Manager grade) Supervise a small team of IT auditors, working on IT audit assignments, while maintaining flexibility to meet deadlines while delivering high quality reports.
- Discuss audit issues with management and other key stakeholders.
- Relevant university degree in computer science or related disciplines
- Relevant certifications such as: CISA, CIA, CISM, or CISSP
- 3-4+ Years experience for Assistant Manager / 5+ years experience for Manager
- Technical knowledge of routine IT systems and processes and analytical skills to understand more complex technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Agile/DevOps, Data Analytics and automation will be beneficial but not a must
- Aware of changes in IT frameworks, emerging risks, and regulatory requirements (e.g. COBIT, ISO2700x, NIST) will be beneficial but not a must
- Limited travel once travel restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so.
For a more details JD, please apply.