Our client is a top-tier global financial services organization with impressive footprints and envious market share globally. The firm has recently added a new headcount for an IT Asset Manager for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization. This role will start as a 12 months contract, with a view to extend or convert into a permanent position.
As an IT Asset Manager, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Planning, monitoring, recording software license and hardware assets
- Maintain and update related policies and procedures in accordance with industry best practice and in alignment with the corporate IT strategy
- Manage acquisition of assets from planning through deployment.
- Assist in formulating procurement strategies to optimize technology spend
- Liaise directly with suppliers and/or vendors on performance monitoring, warranty/support, procurement, etc.
To be considered for this role as an IT Asset Manager, you possess the following:-
- University degree in computer science, IT, engineering, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of IT procurement or IT Asset Management (ITAM) experience
- Solid understanding and experience in ITAM and related tools
- Strong understanding of software/hardware licensing terms/monitoring/management
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Candidates with immediate availability will be considered first.