IT Application Support (Front Office)
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- BOC International
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
This position will be 12-month renewable contract under agency payroll.
- Support Front Office Trading Systems;
- Provide hands-on technical support for users, troubleshoot and diagnose functional and technical issues;
- Management and tracking of daily production problems and user request;
- Ensure adequate performance and operation of the systems;
- Responsible for change release preparation and Exchange Market Rehearsal
- Bachelor degree or diploma holder in Computer Science or related discipline(s)
- 4+ working experience in IT development/support on Front Office system
- Self-motivation in rapid changing environment are essentials
- Team player with good influencing skills
- Good business knowledge on Cash Equities, Futures & Options products and market rules
- Good technical / scripting knowledge on Linux/Unix environment
- Database: Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase
- Experience in Control-M, Informatica, GL SLE/SLC, UL Link, Sophis, FinIQ, T24 is advantage
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)