IP product solutions experts
- 85 K+ Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Career International AP (Hong Kong) Limited
- 12 Oct 18
Our client is a Chinese multinational networking, telecommunications equipment, and services company It is the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world. They are looking for high caliber IP product solutions experts to join their IT team.
1、 As an IP expert, support the sales team and pre-sales team to explore the IP opportunities in the region (Hong Kong and Macau).
2、 Provide high level technical advices to sales teams and pre-sales teams. Assist pre-sales team to translate leads to solid opportunities and turn into revenues.
3、 Assist internal teams to solve complicated IP networking problems and provide solutions.
4、 Collect the marketing trends and requirements and feedback to R&D department.
5、 Conduct solution and product presentation to customers and partners.
6、 Prepare technical write-up and SOC for tendering.
7、 Responsible for product demonstration and evaluation (POC), including demo units and test plan preparation.
8、 Response to customers’ and partners’ technical inquires.
9、 Responsible for technical skills transferring to internal sales team, customers and channel partners.
10、 Manage and escalate the technical requirements and product problems to HQ product management team.
1. Degree holder or above in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or other relevant disciplines
2. CCIE (R&S) or equivalent certificates is required.
3. At least 5 years of customer facing experiences in IT industries, especially on the role of pre-sales or solution consultant.
4. Deep knowledge in layer 2 & 3 protocols including TCP/IP structures, routing and switching protocol (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP), Multicast, Securities/Firewall, QoS, WIFI, WAN technologies, etc.
5. Have solid planning and design experiences in IDC networking or large scale enterprise IP network is preferred. And have hands on experiences is an advantage
6. Experience in working with enterprise customers such as Government, Large Enterprise, FSI Sector in Hong Kong and Macau
7. Confident to communicate with people in senior level e.g. CXO, Director, etc.
8. Highly result-oriented, excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
9. Proficiency in English & Chinese is a must. Mandarin is preferred